Build the TVM share library error

hello, I meet a problem, when I build the tvm library. It seems that tvm is dependent on dmlc lib. Is it necessrary to install dmlc related libraries? The compile errors show as bellow. fatal error: dmlc/logging.h: No such file or directory #include <dmlc/logging.h> ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In file included from /home/tao/myproject/tvm/incubator-tvm-master/include/tvm/node/container.h:26:0, from /home/tao/myproject/tvm/incubator-tvm-master/include/tvm/node/node.h:37, from /home/tao/myproject/tvm/incubator-tvm-master/include/tvm/ir/span.h:27, from /home/tao/myproject/tvm/incubator-tvm-master/include/tvm/ir/expr.h:27, from /home/tao/myproject/tvm/incubator-tvm-master/include/tvm/arith/int_set.h:27, from /home/tao/myproject/tvm/incubator-tvm-master/include/tvm/arith/analyzer.h:27, from /home/tao/myproject/tvm/incubator-tvm-master/src/arith/analyzer.cc:23: /home/tao/myproject/tvm/incubator-tvm-master/include/tvm/runtime/container.h:27:10: fatal error: dmlc/logging.h: No such file or directory #include <dmlc/logging.h>

Hello. Please clone the submodules along, with --recursive option.

git clone --recursive https://github.com/apache/incubator-tvm tvm

or

git submodule init
git submodule update
1 Like

Thank you for your help. I met this problem because I downloaded the code with ZIP file.