Sorry to bother you. I came accros a problem about protobuf, which cost me a lot of time to solve and failed.
import other DL models (using ONNX or TF) to tvm and sgx
when using ONNX, it cames:
[libprotobuf FATAL google/protobuf/stubs/common.cc:61] This program requires version 3.6.1 of the Protocol Buffer runtime library, but the installed version is 2.6.1. Please update your library. If you compiled the program yourself, make sure that your headers are from the same version of Protocol Buffers as your link-time library. (Version verification failed in “google/protobuf/descriptor.pb.cc”.)
- ONNX needs python-protobuf 3.6.1 version ( I tried installing python-version-2.6.1 to keep the python version consistent with .so version , but python-version-2.6.1 didn’t work with python3 and error occurred )
- I noticed libnnvm_compiler.so, libtvm_runtime.so, libtvm.so, libtvm_topi.so all need the libprotobuf.so.9, which is version 2.6.1
- And I want to use sgx, which needs Intel’s sgxsdk and Baidu’s rust-sgxsdk.
- libsgx_urts.so and libsgx_uae_service.so both need libprotobuf.so.9
- Baidu’s sdk also needs libprotobuf.so.9, according to this link
- I uninstalled protobuf-2.6.1 on my machine and tried installing protobuf-3.6.1 from protobuf github repo, and same error occurred.
- I tried the 2.6.1 and 3.6.1 version both existing on my machine, and made the
protoccommand version is 3.6.1, and same error occurred
I don’t konw how to solve it.