LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommanLine options

I am able to compile a relay add_one web module with separate runtime, unfortunately I cannot create a JS library that contains both the module and the tvm runtime.
I tested it with test_static_webgl_library and got the error:

: CommandLine Error: Option 'help-list' registered more than once!
LLVM ERROR: inconsistency in registered CommandLine options

I compiled the tvm runtime with lastest emscripten fastcomp (clang-incoming-64bit), my machine is Ubuntu 16.04 with llvm-6.0 installed.
Can someone help me figure out what is causing the problem?
I am relatively new to TVM and all the tools related so that makes it hard to me for finding the root cause. I read similar issues but they don’t seem to have the same cause as mine.
Thank you.

Further information about the error:
It is caused at tvm.build.
I found that removing target="opengl", and s[B].opengl(), bypassed the problem, but bypassed the webgl backend as well I guess (does it?).

If I only remove the target="opengl" I get a TVMError: not implemented, if I remove the opengl scheduling, I get a ValueError: Direct host side access to device memory is detected in identity. Did you forget to bind?.

When I remove both, the code compile and the server run, but I get an exception 5310152 in the console, it occurs when trying call the loaded identity function. This is not the subject of this post so I can open a new post if you find it is more appropriate (I am just shy because I have open too many these last days).