Question about how to compile tvm environment

Hi, what i am doing is to build a tvm environment to test bert model inference(cpu). According to https://gist.github.com/icemelon9/860d3d2c9566d6f69fa8112840dd95c1. we need to build tvm c++ environment with command like below:

sudo cmake -DUSE_LLVM=/opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/llvm/bin/llvm-config -DUSE_BLAS=mkl -DUSE_OPENMP=intel …

In order to use the command above , i built llvm=6.60 and intel-mkl. My problem is how to modify the CMakeList.txt and config.make then

for now, i modify CMakeList.txt from the project and modify the config.cmake file under ./build like this:

but after i used cmake command , something wrong with my BLAS_LIBRARY, the error messages like blew:

– Build with RPC support… – Build with Graph runtime support… – VTA build with VTA_HW_PATH=/opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm/3rdparty/vta-hw – Build VTA runtime with target: sim – Build with OpenMP OMP_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND – Use llvm-config=/opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/llvm/bin/llvm-config – /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/llvm/include – Found LLVM_INCLUDE_DIRS=/opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/llvm/include – Found LLVM_DEFINITIONS= -DNDEBUG -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS – Found TVM_LLVM_VERSION=60 – Build with LLVM – Set TVM_LLVM_VERSION=60 – Use BLAS library BLAS_LIBRARY_MKL-NOTFOUND – Build with contrib.hybriddump – Building with TVM Map… – Build with thread support… – Configuring done CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND. Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files: BLAS_LIBRARY_MKL linked by target “tvm_runtime” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm linked by target “tvm_topi” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm linked by target “tvm” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm OMP_LIBRARY linked by target “tvm_runtime” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm linked by target “tvm_topi” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm linked by target “tvm” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm

– Generating done CMake Generate step failed. Build files cannot be regenerated correctly.

I think the problem might be the use_blas. could you please show me how to fix it, thanks