I cant compile tvm with mkl

I am pretty sure my intel-mkl installed correctly, i tested the demmo. but when i tried to camke tvm with this comfig.cmake file: image , i could not cmake correctly.the error is like blew: – Build with RPC support… – Build with Graph runtime support… – VTA build with VTA_HW_PATH=/opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm/3rdparty/vta-hw – Build VTA runtime with target: sim – Build with OpenMP OMP_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND – Use llvm-config=/opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/llvm/bin/llvm-config – /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/llvm/include – Found LLVM_INCLUDE_DIRS=/opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/llvm/include – Found LLVM_DEFINITIONS= -DNDEBUG -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS – Found TVM_LLVM_VERSION=60 – Build with LLVM – Set TVM_LLVM_VERSION=60 – Use BLAS library BLAS_LIBRARY_MKL-NOTFOUND – Build with contrib.hybriddump – Building with TVM Map… – Build with thread support… – Configuring done CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND. Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files: BLAS_LIBRARY_MKL linked by target “tvm_runtime” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm linked by target “tvm_topi” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm linked by target “tvm” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm OMP_LIBRARY linked by target “tvm_runtime” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm linked by target “tvm_topi” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm linked by target “tvm” in directory /opt/cephfs1/asr/users/qizhou.huang/qizhou/PycharmProjects/tvm

– Generating done