Is there an anomaly in CI[unity/pr-head]?

My code only modifies the code for reading PaddlePaddle models, but I found that my PR cannot pass the CI [unity/pr-head]. I wonder if this is due to my code? I noticed that the CI [unity/pr-head] for TVM PR 16648 also encountered the same error. @tqchen

Hi, @Zheng-Bicheng, you’re correct. The issue was fixed by this patch: [BugFix][FFI] Add a missing default for datatype lanes by lhutton1 · Pull Request #16649 · apache/tvm · GitHub. I’ve retriggered CI on your PR which should hopefully resolve the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience

Hey, @lhutton1, I’m glad you were able to fix this issue and help me rerun the CI. I noticed your PR has passed the tests for [unity/pr-head] and has been merged. However, in my PR, this error seems to remain unresolved, and it still fails the tests. I’ve noticed similar situations with other PRs as well.

Apologies, it seems your PR would also need a rebase against the latest main due to this issue described here: [SVE] Add support for scalable data type strings by lhutton1 · Pull Request #16612 · apache/tvm · GitHub. Looking at the commits currently in your branch, I’d hope the issue is now resolved

I’ve found that the majority of my CI failures occur due to timeouts during the execution of ‘git init.’ I suspect this might be a network issue. Have you encountered similar problems?