Missing tflite operators

We’ve been trying to run some internal pre-quantized models with the tflite frontend and ran into the following missing operators in the tflite frontend. We’d like to add support for these and see if there are others in the community who are interested in this activity to prevent any duplication of effort.

SPLIT
FAKE_QUANT
PACK
BATCH_TO_SPACE_ND
SPACE_TO_BATCH_ND
RELU
TANH
UNPACK
TRANSPOSE
GREATER
CAST
L2_NORMALIZATION
ZEROS_LIKE
TILE
SHAPE
EXPAND_DIMS
SUM
TRANSPOSE_CONV
SLICE
REDUCE_MAX

Reaching out to others who I’ve seen ask here for other such operators and to figure out if there is common interest. @sreeharsha @FrozenGene @apivovarov , please comment.

Hi Ramana
REDUCE_MAX op was recently added to tflite frontend.

Are your models open-sourced? Can we download the models?

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your response. Ah just saw the support for REDUCE_MAX. Let me investigate why this is failing for us with operator unsupported again.

Sorry no our models aren’t open sourced. Would you know of any tools like creduce to create smaller models that could be used as testcases ?

Ramana

Sorry about the noise on REDUCE_MAX, looks like I was looking at an older set of results. Yes I now see REDUCE_MAX seems to work.

Hi @apivovarov
I am a newbie to TVM and interested in learning how to add operators for the frontend. I’d like to know where can I refer to the implementation of the missing/unsupported operators, for example, REDUCE_MAX for the tflite frontend. I would appreciate if you can point me some directions, thanks.

you can search in git log history and look at the corresponding PR

Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile: