Running VTA on AWS F1 Instance

The tutorial only gives an example of using PYNQ framework to run the FPGA design on actual board. Is there a way to run VTA on the AWS F1 instance?

We should be releasing a new version of VTA, which I’ve been calling VTA 2.0 soon that has wider support for a large number of FPGAs.

Luis and @thierry have been working on. We are also working on a bunch of new docs and tutorial materials we plan to release over the next few months.

2 Likes

I’m interested in broadening the support hardware with VTA.
Is the VTA 2.0 working branch under development here? https://github.com/tmoreau89/tvm/tree/vta-dev
Also, is there a plan to support training phase using FPGA in VTA 2.0?

1 Like

A few of the core people working on VTA are submitting a paper this week, but I am hoping we will open an RFC and corresponding PRs in the next few weeks.

VTA 2.0 is a brand new version of VTA being re-written from scratch in Chisel, and better integrates with TVM for push-button cycle accurate functional simulation, and support for deploying to a variety of FPGAs via “shells” a concept used by other Chisel projects.

Hopefully @vegaluis and @thierry can follow-up.

1 Like

Hi, just want to follow up. Is there any progress for this, or is that still part of the roadmap?